We are recruiting for Supervising Social Workers in our Droitwich office - Click here for more details.

Help And Support

What if I have a problem or I am unhappy?

We want to know if you have any problems at all, whether you are worried about something in your foster home or if you are worried about something else. There are lots of ways you can tell us what you think or if you are worried or want to make a complaint and can’t tell your social worker, foster carer or teacher.

You may want to contact your advocate whose details are in the ‘Advocacy’ section of your Children’s Guide.

You also have the right to talk directly to the organisation called Ofsted or the Children’s Rights Director. Their details are below.

If you are worried about anything at all, please don’t be afraid to speak up as there are lots of people who care about you and want to help.


Help And Support

Need to talk?

If you’re struggling with how you feel and need to talk, these organisations are there to listen. Don’t suffer in silence – pick up the phone, drop them a line or visit their websites.

Get Connected

Free, confidential telephone and email helpline finding young people the best help whatever the problem. Provides free connections to local or national services and can text information to callers’ mobile phones.

Youth Access

A national membership organisation for youth information, advice and counselling agencies. Provides information on youth agencies to children aged 11-25 and their carers but does not provide direct advice.